Frequently Asked Questions
1. Do you have a beach?
We are located in La Marina on the main Av. of Puerto Vallarta (Avenida Francisco Medina Ascencio). We have free transportation to and from a beach a few blocks from the Malecon (boardwalk).
2. How far is the beach?
The nearest beaches are 10 minutes from the hotel.
3. The pool is heated?
The pool is heated only during the winter.
4. What is the All-Inclusive?
Lodging, food, drinks, transportation to the beach, use of all facilities, and entertainment.
5. What are snacks?
Snacks are served between meals such as: Hamburgers, Hot Dogs, Pizza, Wings, Nachos etc.
6. What is the European plan?
It is a lodging system that does not include food and drinks.
7. What forms of payment do you accept?
Cash and Debit and credit cards (including AMEXCO).
8. How many people can enter a room?
4 people. (1ADL + 3MNR), (2ADL + 2MNRS), (3ADL + 1MNR), (4ADL), (1ADL + 3JNR), (2ADL + 2JNR), (3ADL + 1JR).
9. Until what age kids are considered infants?
From 0 to 5 years.
10. How old are children?
06 to 12 years.
11. Until what age are Juniors?
From 13 to 17 years old.
12. How far are the airport and / or bus central?
1.7km from the airport and 3.8km from the Puerto Vallarta bus central.
13. Do they have cots?
14. What is the schedule of the service of alcoholic beverages in the A.I.?
From 10:30 a.m. to 10:30 p.m.
15. What is the time of entry and exit?
The delivery of rooms starts at 15:00 hrs. The all-inclusive plan (food and drinks) starts at 3:00 pm on the day of your entry and concludes on the day of your departure at 11: 00hrs.
16. The room service has extra cost if I stay in an all-inclusive plan?
A charge of 10% of the total consumption is applied, for service concept.
17. Are there foods or drinks that are not included in the all-inclusive plan?
Yes, shrimp, prime meat cuts and lobster as well as Premium drinks or special requirements.
18. Can I receive visits at the hotel?
YES, of course, in daytime hours from 9:00 a.m. and until 5:00 p.m. only in the hotel lobby or in our restaurant bar paying for day use. For night visits there is a charge of $ 800 pesos per person which is applied from 7:00 pm to 7:00 am the next day, you must register the visit at the reception of the hotel where you will be asked for an official identification and the signature on the registration card in addition to the letter-demarcation.
19. How much does it cost to change from a single-room plan to an all-inclusive plan once at the hotel?
$750 pesos per person per night.
20. All the rooms have a balcony?
Yes, all rooms have a balcony.