Things to Do in Puerto Vallarta
Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco, facing the majestic Mexican Pacific, is famous for the beauty of its beaches and being surrounded by other areas of great tourist development.
The charm of this fascinating tourist destination surprises the domestic and foreign traveler by the amount of adventures that live on their next visit. These are some of the activities you should not miss out on your next vacation in Puerto Vallarta.
Travel to Puerto Vallarta and:
- Bike ride with the activities team around Marina Vallarta.
- Visit the Church of the Virgin of Guadalupe
- Attend a show at the Teatro Vallarta
- Try the haute cuisine! PV has chefs from all over the world
- Sail to the Marietas Islands
- Walk on the Malecon
- Listen to an outdoor concert at Los Arcos del Malecón
- Nothing with dolphins in Aquaventuras Park
- Watch whales in season
- Take a day trip to Caletas, an isolated nature reserve that was the home of film director John Houston